The Renovate Europe Campaign
The Renovate Europe Campaign was initiated by EuroACE (The European Alliance of Companies for Energy Efficency in Buildings). It is calling for an ambitious roadmap to be drawn up on how to triple the annual renovation rate of the EU building stock from the current rate of 1% to 3% by 2020 and to ensure that the aggregate result of those renovations leads to an 80% reduction of the energy demand of the building stock by 2050…
31 March 2016Read more
The first REC Newsletter for 2016 is out! Learn about Renovate Europe’s activities in this first quarter by downloading the Newsletter below.
15 March 2016Read more
The Institutional Investor’s Group on Climate Change (IIGCC) called (9th March) on the European Commission, in the context of upcoming legislative reviews, to set a binding long term goal to bring the entire EU buildings sector up to a nearly-zero energy standard by 2050. This call is entirely consistent with the ambition of the Renovate Europe Campaign, which adds its voice to the call.
- RT @RenovateItaly: Ostacoli e proposte per l’incentivazione delle riqualificazioni profonde degli edifici https://t.co/oVoX14r2lN https://t…5 days ago
- RT @KurtEmil: #Affordable energy renovation a real life case https://t.co/0ehveSTOVU @Activehouseinfo @Dezeen @RenovateEurope @WorldGBC_Eur…6 days ago
- RT @ulrichbang: Need for renovation to combat #energypoverty - issue for #EPBD + #EED rev. @MarosSefcovic @RenovateEurope @EurActiv https:/…35 days ago
- RT @GreenovateEU: SAVE THE DATE! #Smartcities Conference on #sustainable #renovation models, Aachen, 22/04. https://t.co/xLNDgn1llb https:/…41 days ago
- RT @adrian_joyce: Reforming the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive @EurActiv https://t.co/IqklTAP6vE @_EuroACE41 days ago