The Renovate Europe Campaign
Renovate Europe is a political communications campaign with the ambition to reduce the energy demand of the EU building stock by 80% by 2050 compared to 2005 levels through legislation and ambitious renovation programmes. This will bring the energy performance of the entire building stock in the EU to an NZEB performance level.
24 November 2016Read more
Renovate Europe sent letters to President Juncker and each of the Commissioners highlighting the direct impact that next week’s Energy Union ‘Winter Package’ will have on the energy renovation market, and in turn on citizens and businesses across the EU. Enclosed with the letter are the 26 postcards with photo of 26 different MEPs explaining why they want to see stronger action on buildings in EU policy. These MEPs are from 4 different parties and 15 different countries, demonstrating the cross-party and cross-country support for massive energy renovation in the EU.
24 October 2016Read more
Thursday 20th October 2016 (12h30-14h30), Members Salon in the European Parliament
In partnership with the EP Intergroup on Long-term Investment and Re-industrialisation
Download the PPT presentations and learn more about the event.
- RT @pzbrookriley: When banks start advertising #energyefficiency you know things are moving https://t.co/D0rUas2FeU3 days ago
- Because cherished #family #homes must withstand the pressures of time, we must @RenovateEurope #NZEB2050 in #EPBD… https://t.co/2JmnBpSWN13 days ago
- RT @GBCItalia: Abbiamo una grande opportunità nella riqualificazione del nostro patrimonio immobiliare! È il nostro #shalegas! #buildupon…4 days ago
- RT @adrian_joyce: Renovation rate must increase to at least 2.4% per year. Couldn't agree more @jyrkikatainen @RenovateEurope https://t.co/…4 days ago
- RT @CelineC77: We aim to bring our building stock to near zero energy consumption level by 2050 @jyrkikatainen @EMF_ECBC @RenovateEurope #G…4 days ago