The Renovate Europe Campaign
Renovate Europe is a political communications campaign with the ambition to reduce the energy demand of the EU building stock by 80% by 2050 compared to 2005 levels through legislation and ambitious renovation programmes. This will bring the energy performance of the entire building stock in the EU to an NZEB performance level.
01 September 2016Read more
Setting the EU vision: NZEB Building Stock by to 2050
The Answer to Boost Jobs, Growth and SMEs
The EU’s major buildings regulations are coming under review this autumn with the Energy Efficiency Package. Let’s make 2016 the year of delivery for EU jobs and growth by enshrining a long-term vision for the EU’s leaky buildings in the Energy Performance of Buildings and the Energy Efficiency Directives. Contribute to the debate with the Slovak EU Presidency, key stakeholders and policy-makers at Renovate Europe Day 2016 (REDay2016), about how to set the EU vision to achieve Nearly Zero Energy Building (NZEB) standards by 2050 for the building stock.
The morning conference of REDay2016 will be followed by an afternoon site visit of renovation projects in the Brussels Region, in partnership with Bruxelles Environnement .
01 September 2016Read more
Tuesday 27th September, Members Salon in the European Parliament
Why is a thriving energy renovation market so vital for employment, entrepreneurship and prosperity in the EU? Which regulatory and financial framework will support local SMEs and local investments in the renovation sector? How can the revisions of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive and the Energy Efficiency Directive lead to increased energy efficiency in buildings and boost jobs and growth across the EU?
Hosted by MEP Carolina Punset (ALDE, Spain) and organised by Renovate Europe, this breakfast debate will focus on the economic benefits of achieving Nearly Zero Energy Building (NZEB) standards by 2050 for the building stock in the EU.
- Because #energy #renovation means #local jobs for local people, we need #NZEB2050 in #EED #EPBD @DavorSkrlec… https://t.co/fQZNuAFp6C4 days ago
- Because skilled youth & quality #jobs will drive the future,we need #NZEB2050 in #EPBD #EED, @PaulRuebig @EPPGroup… https://t.co/Ac0N6UMD6K4 days ago
- Because investing today will support #SMEs of tomorrow,we need #NZEB2050 in #EPBD #EED, @CarolinaPunset @ALDEgroup… https://t.co/uh63QRdoZg4 days ago
- Because cherished family #homes must withstand the pressures of time,we need #NZEB2050 in #EPBD #EED, @spietikainen… https://t.co/HfecrWFwC84 days ago
- Because our #home is so central to our life, we support #NZEB2050 in #EPBD #EED @EPPGroup @sgg_ccs @JunckerEU… https://t.co/N1aEJSzpbN6 days ago