The Renovate Europe Campaign
Renovate Europe is a political communications campaign with the ambition to reduce the energy demand of the EU building stock by 80% by 2050 compared to 2005 levels through legislation and ambitious renovation programmes. This will bring the energy performance of the entire building stock in the EU to an NZEB performance level.
24 March 2017Read more
The Renovate Europe Newsletter is out!
16 March 2017Read more
Energy poverty is as widespread as it is devastating for those who suffer it. Countries with the poorest building stock have the highest rates of excess winter mortality. EU legislation requires all countries to define vulnerable customers in their energy market so they can be helped, but two thirds of the Member States have not yet done so. The public health consequences are as grievous as they are unnecessary.
Download the Renovate Europe Briefing 1/2017
- There’s so much happening on #energy #renovation - have a look among the 750 examples on #RenoWIKI :… https://t.co/tnXmCaR6qV2 days ago
- #EnergyPoverty endangeres 54 million Europeans who cannot afford to heat their homes. Read more in our briefing:… https://t.co/NkpT7ucqFe4 days ago
- RT @energycities: #webinar: How to finance #energy #renovation of residential #buildings? #Delft & #Stuttgart share their experience! https…6 days ago
- #EnergyRenovation can save up to €42-88 billion/year in our healthcare system! Find out how:… https://t.co/WsaSn7R7iP6 days ago
- #Renovation boosts property prices. @adrian_joyce explains why each rise in the A-G scale = an extra 10-15 sqm :… https://t.co/M3pX67dhcF10 days ago