The Renovate Europe Campaign
The Renovate Europe Campaign was initiated by EuroACE (The European Alliance of Companies for Energy Efficency in Buildings). It is calling for an ambitious roadmap to be drawn up on how to triple the annual renovation rate of the EU building stock from the current rate of 1% to 3% by 2020 and to ensure that the aggregate result of those renovations leads to an 80% reduction of the energy demand of the building stock by 2050…
16 October 2015Read more
On the 15th of October 2015, Renovate Europe organised its annual high-level conference REDay2015, entitled “It’s More than Renovation…”. Sponsored by its partners Knauf Insulation and Eurima…
15 October 2015Read more
EXCLUSIVE / Renovating the European Union’s building stock for energy efficiency will save €80 to €153 billion of investment costs into the bloc’s power system by 2050, new research obtained by EurActiv has found.
- RT @KurtEmil: This project is based on #activehouse vision, can be scaled to @RenovateEurope and reach #COP21 targets -- lets move https://…
10 hours ago
- RT @IPUR_es: RT @renovateeurope:Buildings consume more than 40% of EU primary energy@MarosSefcovic #StateEnUn15 #buildingrenovation can cut…
- RT @Eurima_MW: #energyefficiency in #buildings - time for action! Thank you @OndraSramek @adrian_joyce @RenovateEurope https://t.co/bbDAK6…
7 days ago
- "Buildings consume more than 40% of EU primary energy"@MarosSefcovic at #StateEnUn15 #buildingrenovation can cut this by 80%!
7 days ago
- The best moments and shots of #REDay2015 in the Highlights Video! Watch it here: https://t.co/bsMq5iZAIH It's more than #Renovation !
9 days ago