The Renovate Europe Campaign
Renovate Europe is a political communications campaign with the ambition to reduce the energy demand of the EU building stock by 80% by 2050 compared to 2005 levels through legislation and ambitious renovation programmes. This will bring the energy performance of the entire building stock in the EU to an NZEB performance level.
24 November 2016Read more
Renovate Europe sent letters to President Juncker and each of the Commissioners highlighting the direct impact that next week’s Energy Union ‘Winter Package’ will have on the energy renovation market, and in turn on citizens and businesses across the EU. Enclosed with the letter are the 26 postcards with photo of 26 different MEPs explaining why they want to see stronger action on buildings in EU policy. These MEPs are from 4 different parties and 15 different countries, demonstrating the cross-party and cross-country support for massive energy renovation in the EU.
24 October 2016Read more
Thursday 20th October 2016 (12h30-14h30), Members Salon in the European Parliament
In partnership with the EP Intergroup on Long-term Investment and Re-industrialisation
Download the PPT presentations and learn more about the event.
- Because our #home is so #central to our #life, we need #NZEB2050 in #EPBD #EED #CleanEnergyEU #energyefficiency in… https://t.co/C7Fcar1NAL18 hours ago
- Because every #EU #citizen should be able to afford their #energy,we need #NZEB2050 in #EPBD #EED #CleanEnergyEU… https://t.co/CRqCSgaZiZ18 hours ago
- @holub_sance https://t.co/KuIez6uUqj18 hours ago
- Because our #homes have such an #impact on our #health, we need #NZEB2050 in #EPBD #EED #CleanEnergyEU… https://t.co/ABO1wnRXbW18 hours ago
- Welcome to our 14th National Partner! https://t.co/7ou8kphb4u6 days ago