The Renovate Europe Campaign
Renovate Europe is a political communications campaign with the ambition to reduce the energy demand of the EU building stock by 80% by 2050 compared to 2005 levels through legislation and ambitious renovation programmes. This will bring the energy performance of the entire building stock in the EU to an NZEB performance level.
Renovate Europe Day 2016 – Setting the EU Vision: NZEB Building Stock by 2050, The Answer to boost EU jobs, growth and SMEs26 September 2016Read more
Thursday 13th October
Setting the EU vision: NZEB Building Stock by to 2050 – The Answer to Boost Jobs, Growth and SMEs
The morning conference of REDay2016 will be followed by an afternoon site visit of renovation projects in the Brussels Region, in partnership with Bruxelles Environnement .
26 September 2016Read more
Thursday 20th October 2016 (12h30-14h30), Members Salon in the European Parliament
In partnership with the EP Intergroup on Long-term Investment and Re-industrialisation
REGISTER NOW! A detailed agenda will be available shortly.
- RT @EBC_SMEs: A thriving energy #renovation market is essential to drive the #EU economy! See why in this #infographic #jobs #growth #ener…14 hours ago
- RT @_EuroACE: 42 CEOs ask Commission to show vision for #EPBD review #NZEB2050 building stock @PaulHHodson @ristori20 @MarosSefcovic @MAC_e…17 hours ago
- RT @debbiemanou: #renovation is The story to make #construction sector attractive to younger generation @rickytrips @_EuroACE17 hours ago
- RT @grzegorzradzie2: M/home is m/castle? Actually EU can do a lot to help renovate it. Thx @RenovateEurope for discussion on investment #In…17 hours ago
- RT @CelineC77: @JunckerEU Don't be shy with the next proposals on building #renovation said @adrian_joyce @RenovateEurope @grzegorzradzie2…17 hours ago