The Renovate Europe Campaign
The Renovate Europe Campaign was initiated by EuroACE (The European Alliance of Companies for Energy Efficency in Buildings). It is calling for an ambitious roadmap to be drawn up on how to triple the annual renovation rate of the EU building stock from the current rate of 1% to 3% by 2020 and to ensure that the aggregate result of those renovations leads to an 80% reduction of the energy demand of the building stock by 2050…
21 December 2015Read more
The Renovate Europe Team, Adrian, Hélène, Roberta and the little piggy wish you a Merry Christmas and a Great 2016!
18 December 2015Read more
93 signatories for the REC Manifesto, 4 National Events, the fifth edition of REDay, characterised by high-level speakers, successful best practices from all over Europe, a broad political support and the REDay2015 calendars to take notes of the 2016 events show that another successful year for the Renovate Europe Campaign is coming to an end.
- The @RenovateEurope Team wishes you a great Christmas and a 2016 full of success for #EnergyEfficiency ! https://t.co/mfGmWSUelZ
53 days ago
- RT @WorldGBC_Europe: Great piece on energy efficient building renovation strategies and the role of lenders https://t.co/oOqm0uwMyr https:/…
57 days ago
- RT @WorldGBC_Europe: @KurtEmil @GBPNetwork @RenovateEurope https://t.co/u6qLoBiEu2 and https://t.co/W7aYZ31cUH
57 days ago
- RT @adrian_joyce: Great article on #energyefficiency in buildings: https://t.co/j72vUItBFL @Shradha_Bhat @RenovateEurope @Eurima_MW @_EuroA…
58 days ago
- RT @adrian_joyce: Great opportunity to secure #energyefficiency and for MEPs to live up to @RenovateEurope pledge https://t.co/NgCd5NujNs
59 days ago